Polkadoodles / Hollybobs Wrapping Presents

Hello All!!!

Today I'm showcasing Polkadoodles, Hollybobs Wrapping Pressies.  I had a lot of fun coloring this adorable image.  




This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I colored this image with my Copic's.  The paper pad I used is also from Polkadoodles called Snowtime like Christmas.  The sentiment is from Polkadoodles Most Wonderful Joy stamp set.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the tree and then added some sequins.

I colored and made this card Live on Facebook on my page Dawn G Designs.  If you follow the link I just added it will take you right to the video.  

I do Lives three times a week on my Dawn G Designs page, Sunday's at 3:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. EST and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  If you like please click the link and Like my page.  If you do that you will be notified when I go Live.  I hope to see you there!!!

Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments