Besties / Harvest Besties Doll 9 and card.

Hi Everyone!!!  

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and check out my blog!!!

Today's card is Harvest Besties Doll 9 and I absolutely love her!!!




This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I colored Harvest Besties Doll 9 with Copic's.  The paper pad I used is Echo Parks The Story of Fall.  I used my silhouette to cut out the haystack.  

I colored and assembled this card on a Live on my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs.  There is a video up now and the link I provided will take you directly to the video.

I also do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I would love it if you came and joined our happy group during one of my Lives.  Here is the link to my page Dawn G Designs.

Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn


Comments