Polkadoodles Winnie Wishes Come True

Hello Everyone!!!
Today I'm showcasing Polkadoodles Winnie Wishes Come True.  This is my Design Team project for September.  This adorable, sassy stamp was so much fun to color!!!




This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 in card.  I colored Winnie with Copic's.  For the paper I used the Bright and Beautiful paper pack from Polkadoodles.  For the sentiment I used the Sentimentals 24 Sentiment Sheets pack.  The doily die is from Gina Marie Designs and it's the Damask Doily.  The leaf vine is a Sizzix Thinlits die from Tim Holtz called Garden Greens.

I colored and made this card Live on my Dawn G Designs Facebook page. I will also be uploading it to YouTube when I figure out how, LOL. If you click on my page name it will take you directly to the video. 

 I do Lives three times a week on Sunday's at 3:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday's at 11:00 p.m. all Eastern Standard Time.  Here is the link to my page at Dawn G Designs.  I hope to see you there!!!  You can also find me on Instagram at Dlmalson. 

Well that's it for me today!!!

Happy Crafting,

Dawn

Comments

Post a Comment