Thank You Daisy - Rubbernecker Stamps - Thank You Card

Hello Everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I hope you get some inspiration and pick up some new techniques.

This month for the Rubbernecker blog the theme is celebrating others. So I decided to use the Thank You Daisy stamp and die set.

 This card was a lot of fun to design, color and put together and I hope you have just as much fun.   Below you will find detailed instructions.



  • The first thing I did was stamp my image from the Thank You Daisy stamp set.
  • Make sure you give yourself some room for the die, I used Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die that you will be using to cut it out.


  • I then colored the daisy's with my Copic Markers.
  • The color combinations are as follows:
  • Center of Flower - BV00 Y38 Y35 Y23
  • Petals - B60 YR21 Y00 Y0000
  • Stems & Leaves - YG67 YG17 YG03
  • Cut out your flower with the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch die.
  • Then cut the next size up with the die and use a coordination color card stock.


  • I then cut a square piece of card stock at 1 inch x 1 inch.
  • I used a little bit of adhesive so my paper wouldn't move then used a ruler to lightly draw some lines.
  • This is so you can stamp individual words to make a sentiment.


  • Then I used my stamp positioner to line up my words. 


  • Erase your pencil lines after you have all of your words stamped.
  • I then cut the excess border off.



  • I then used my Bow-It-All to make a double bow.



  • I use a glue dot under the bow to hold the ribbon in place.
  • Then I use a piece of Washi tape to hold down the ribbon.


  • I then cut a piece of foam tape to pop up my image from the card base.



  • I thought the card needed something more so I added green card stock and cut it out with the larger Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die.
  • Then all that is left is to mat your sentiment.
  • Adhere your layers onto your card and add some enamel dots and your done!



Below you will find all of the products I used for this card.  

Links to the Rubbernecker Store 


Misti Stamp Positioner
 
Alternate Image Thumb Number 1

Gina K Amalgam Ink

Alternate Image Thumb Number 1

110LB Card Stock Neena Solar White

Scrapbook.com - Cardstock - 8.5x11 - Neenah Solar White - Ultra Thick - 50 Pack

Gemini Jr.

Gemini Jr Cutting Machine

I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


Violeta Ink donates a portion of every purchase to Crafts for Paws. 

Cardstock ~


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!


Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments

Post a Comment