Mini Slimline Father's Day Card - Rubbernecker Stamps

Hello Everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I hope you get some inspiration and pick up some new techniques.

This month for the Rubbernecker blog the Theme is Celebrating Others.

When I think of Father's Day I think about how amazing my Dad is!  This card is the perfect depiction of a Father's Day weekend get away.  This card was a lot of fun to design and put together and I hope you have just as much fun.


Here comes the fun part.



  • Keep all of your colored card stock scraps in color coordinated folders or bags so that you will have pieces just for this occasion.
  • I try and cut out as much as I can on one pass with my Gemini Jr.

  • Cut out a piece of card stock at 5 7/8 x 3 3/8.
  • This will be your mat for your mini slimline card where you will adhere all of your cut outs on.
  • On your plane white mat take the Clouds Stencil and Seren from the Color Fuse Set #8 and brush on your color.
  • As you can see I made several mistakes.  That's ok remember it's only paper and you can turn it over and start again and that's exactly what I did!

  • Play with the placement of all of your elements.
  • Stamp Happy Father's Day but remember to leave enough room for you tent.
  • Then adhere all your elements and your card is complete!

I had a lot of fun putting this card together and I hope you do too!  Below you will find links to all of the products I used to make this card.


I buy all of my Copic Markers and Refills from 

Violeta-Ink.com. Violeta Ink donates a portion of every purchase to Crafts for Paws. 

Alternate Image Thumb Number 1


Alternate Image Thumb Number 1

110LB Card Stock Neena Solar White

Scrapbook.com - Cardstock - 8.5x11 - Neenah Solar White - Ultra Thick - 50 Pack


Gemini Jr Cutting Machine

I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


She supports Animal Rescue centers with some of her proceeds!
If you order from her please mention my name as
 Dawn G Designs and I will get a small stipend.  This helps me to replace markers and buy refills so I can continue to make cards for you all!  Thank you so much!

Cardstock ~


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!


Crafty Hugs,

Dawn


Comments

Post a Comment