Heavenly Hydreangeas - Rubbernecker Stamps - Mother's Day Card

Hello Everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I hope you get some inspiration and pick up some new techniques.

This month for the Rubbernecker blog the Theme is Celebrating Others.

I think hydrangea bushes are so beautiful with the blooms so colorful.  I enjoyed coloring the Heavenly Hydrangeas by Rubbernecker Stamps.  I think it makes a beautiful Mother's Day card.


Below are some instructions on how to make this card.


  • Cut a piece of alcohol friendly paper at 4 x 5 1/4.
  • Stamp the main stamp on each corner.
  • Then stamp the same stamp on masking paper and lay on top of what you stamped.  
  • Now you can add the leaves.
  • After each stamped layer you will want to stamp on the masking paper and put it on top of the stamped image on your card stock.



Pull off all your masking tape.

Now it's time to color!



  • The Copic combinations for the Pink are as follows: YG06 RV17 RV34 RV02
  • The Copic combinations for the Green are as follows:  B63 R32 Y17 Y15 Y13



I had a lot of fun putting this card together and I hope you do too!  Below you will find links to all of the products I used to make this card.

I buy all of my Copic Markers and Refills from 

Violeta-Ink.com. Violeta Ink donates a portion of every purchase to Crafts for Paws. 

Alternate Image Thumb Number 1


Alternate Image Thumb Number 1

110LB Card Stock Neena Solar White

Scrapbook.com - Cardstock - 8.5x11 - Neenah Solar White - Ultra Thick - 50 Pack

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!


Crafty Hugs,


Dawn


Comments

Post a Comment