Sympathy Card - Rubbernecker Stamps

Hello Everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I hope you get some inspiration and pick up some new techniques.

This month for the Rubbernecker blog the theme is Clean and Simple. I decided to use the Circle Lattice die and Sympathy Phrases Die.

 This card was a lot of fun to design and so easy to put together and I hope you have just as much fun.   Below you will find detailed instructions.




Cut a piece of card stock at 6 x 3 1/2.  Take your Circle Lattice die and put it about a 16th of an inch away from the left side.  You want to make sure you have enough room for your sentiment on the right side.


Measure your white space and cut a piece of craft card stock to lay over the white. Adhere the craft card stock to your white card stock


I used Versafine Onyx Black Pigment Ink for stamping.  This ink is the best when you have small letters.
It takes a little bit to dry so make sure you give it time to set.


Add some butterflies and adhere to your card base and your done!

Below you will find all the products I used to create this card.




 


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!

Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments