Sweet Friend - Rubbernecker Stamps - Friendship Card

Hello Everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I hope you get some inspiration and pick up some new techniques.

This month for the Rubbernecker blog the theme is Clean and Simple. I decided to use the Friend Script & Shadow Die set.

 This card was a lot of fun to design and put together and I hope you have just as much fun.   Below you will find detailed instructions.



Using the Organic #1 Cover Die you will want to cut out two pieces out of white card stock.  Links to all of the products are listed below.


Using a fine tip glue, like Art Glitter Glue, put drops all over the inside and run a fine line of glue on the outside.


Then take your second die cut and lay it on top leaving about an 16th of an inch showing.


There will be a thin line of overhang.  Take your scissors and trim it off.


Take a piece of colored card stock and cut it to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.


Now glue it onto the back of your white die cut.  There will be a small amount of overhang so just trim it off with your scissors.


Get your Friend Script with Shadow die.  I cut the script part with the same color pink I used on the background and then took a coordinating color card stock for the shadow.
Take you fine line glue and glue them together.



I used the Build A Phrase #1 stamp set for my sentiment.

Don't forget to mat your sentiment.

I stamped it with a coordinating green ink pad to match my shadow and mat pieces.


For some added dimension and interest to your card place foam adhesive to pop up your sentiment.


Take your Branches & Leaves die and cut out some leaves using the same green card stock you used for the mats.

For your card base take 110 LB white card stock and cut it on the 11 inch side at 5 1/2.  This will give you two card bases.  Then take one of them and lay it on your score board on the 8 1/2 inch side and score at 4 1/4 then using your score tool burnish the score line and you will have your card base.

Glue everything together and put it on your card base and your card is done!






Below you will find links to all of the products I used for this card as well as links to the Rubbernecker Store. 


 


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!

Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments