Clean and Simple Friendship Card - Rubbernecker Stamps

Hello Everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I hope you get some inspiration and pick up some new techniques.

This month for the Rubbernecker blog the theme is Clean and Simple. I decided to use the Circles Die and Kittie Says Friends stamp set.

 This card was a lot of fun to design and put together and I hope you have just as much fun.   Below you will find detailed instructions.


So let's make this card together!

Cut a piece of white card stock to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.

Lay your die on the upper right hand corner of the paper and run through your die cutting machine.



Next you will want to stamp out your sentiment.


I used Kittie Says Friends stamp set and Color Fuse Set #6 in Magenta.  I stamp it three times to get a nice color.


Cut another piece of white card stock at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and in the top corner you want to go for an ombre look.  So start with your lightest color and work your way down to the darkest.  Keep placing your piece of white card stock that you die cut to make sure your colors are showing through the circles.


This is what it should look like after you glue the inked piece to the back of your die cut piece.


Now take a scrap of white card stock and add Magenta ink to it so that you can cut out your butterflies.  For that I used the Small Butterfly die.


I use washi tape to make sure my die stays in place.


You will have some extra but that is ok.


Add them to your card with a little dot of glue on the center and bend up the wings to give it some dimension.

Cut an 8 1/2 x 11 inch piece of white card stock that has a weight of 110LB on the 11 inch side at 5 1/2.  This will give you two card bases.  Score on the 5 1/2 inch side a 4 1/4 and burnish it.  Now add your die cut piece to your card base and your done!


Below you will find links to all of the products I used for this card as well as links to the Rubbernecker Store. 


 


I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Rubbernecker Stamps Store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!

Crafty Hugs,

Dawn

Comments