Wonderland Collection - Paper Nest Dolls

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing Paper Nest Dolls awesome Wonderland Collection.  You can buy them individually or in a set.  They come in Rubber and Digital.  The links are below.  I printed them on Sweet Sentiment paper with my LaserJet printer.







Digital and Rubber Stamp ~

Paper Nest Dolls Digital ~ Wonderland Collection

Paper Nest Dolls Digital ~ Emma In Wonderland

Paper Nest Dolls Digital ~ Mad Hatter Avery

Paper Nest Dolls Digital ~ Queen Of Hearts Ellie

Paper Nest Dolls Rubber ~ Emma In Wonderland

Paper Nest Dolls Rubber ~ Mad Hatter Avery

Paper Nest Dolls Rubber ~ Queen Of Hearts Ellie

Paper Nest Dolls Rubber ~ Mischievous Kitty

Paper ~

Echo Park ~ Magical Adventure

Craft Die ~

Whimsy Stamps ~ Slimline Pillows Die

Copic Combinations

 Skin ~ E0000 E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks ~ R22 R20 R30

Emma (Alice) ~

Hair ~ E29 E35 E33 YR21

Dress ~ BG05 BG02 BG01 BG000

White ~ C3 C1 C00

Bunny ~ W3 W1 W00 R20

Mad Hatter Avery ~

Hair ~ E49 E39 E19 E13

Skirt ~ G28 G24 G21

Top & Hat Band ~ BG96 BG93

Jacket and Hat ~ B34 YG17 YG03

Blue ~ B14 B12 B000

Queen of Hearts Ellie ~

Hair ~ 100 C9 C7 C5 C3

Black Dress ~ N9 N7 N5

Red ~ R59 R37 R35

Gold ~ Y28 Y15 Y23 Y11

Flamingo ~ RV14 RV13 RV21 Y38 Y35

Card Dimensions ~

8 1/2 x 3 1/2


I colored this image Live on Facebook.  Here is the link that will take you directly to the video.

I host Facebook Lives twice a week and the days and times are as follows ~

Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during one of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration page on Facebook.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

Post a Comment