Bunny Spring Squares - Whimsy Stamps

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing Whimsy Stamps.   This is Bunny Spring Squares.  I printed them at 2 1/8 inches tall on Sweet Sentiment paper with my Laser Printer.








Digital Stamp and Digital Paper ~

Whimsy Digital Stamp ~ Bunny Spring Squares

Craft Die ~

Whimsy Slimline Die ~ Film Strip

Copic Color Combinations ~

White Bunny ~ W00 W1 W3

Brown Bunny ~ E43 E42 E41 E40

Ears ~ R0000 W00

Nose ~ 100

Grass G24 G21 G20

Flowers ~ RV66 RV63

Y18 Y15 Y11 YR 16 YR14

Leaves ~ G28 G24 G21 G20

Sky ~ B0000 B000

Card Dimensions ~

8 1/2 x 3 1/2

8 3/8 x 3 3/8

I host Facebook Lives twice a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during on of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

  1. Delish creation Dawn! Another stellar design, love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper gorgeous hun. Love this darling creation! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment