Another Door Opens - Noah - Whimsy Stamps

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing Whimsy Stamps.   This is Another Door Opens - Noah.  I printed him at 3 3/8 inches tall on Sweet Sentiment paper with my Laser Printer.





Digital Stamp and Digital Paper ~

Whimsy Digital Stamp ~ Another Door Opens - Noah

Whimsy Digital Paper ~ Natures Beauty

Sentiment ~

Whimsy Digital Sentiment ~ Say It Big

Craft Die ~

Whimsy Slimline Die ~ No-See All Seasons Tree Die Set

Copic Color Combinations ~

Skin ~ E0000 E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Hair ~ E33 E53 E51 E50

Shirt ~ R39 R89 R37 R35

Shorts ~ B99 B97 B95 B93

Socks ~ C3 C1 C00

Shoes ~ T8 T6 T4

Suitcase ~ E29 E27 E25 E23

BG96 BG93 BG90

R39 R89 R37

B04 B02 B01

Y28 Y26 Y23 Y21

Card Dimensions ~

5 1/2 x 5 1/2

5 3/8 x 5 3/8

I host Facebook Lives twice a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during one of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

  1. Super cute Dawn! A really lovely creation hun. Love how you included that fab tree die, must use mine more too! So fab. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment