Polkadoodles Ruby Dog Days

Hello all my crafty friends!!!

I did a Live today on my Facebook page, Dawn G Designs, coloring this adorable stamp!!!
I just love Polkadoodles stamps!




This stamp is called Ruby Dog Days and it couldn't be any cuter!  During my Live I told the girls that I was going to use Comment Picker and if they wanted to win this card they would have to comment.  Boy were the comments coming in!!!  I'm going to continue to do that probably once a month or so.  The girls were super excited about that!!!

I used my Copic's to color this image.  The paper pad  is from Lemon Craft called Just Love Me.  I used a La La Land, Lattice Doily Border Die under the image and sentiment.  I used a Fiskars Exacto blade to cut out the flowers on the paper so they would lay on the image.

I hope you will join me next time on my Facebook page to watch my next Live.  I do Live's Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. EST, Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST and Sunday's at 3:00 p.m. EST.  I'm also on Instagram as dlmalson.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and have a glance!

Till next time, happy crafting!!!!!

Dawn

Comments