Wedding Card Using Whimsy Love Me Do Rubber Stamp

Hello Everyone!!!  
I hope this post finds you well and you were able to craft today!  
Today I finished a custom ordered wedding card using a Whimsy Stamp called Love Me Do.  You can find the stamp at the Whimsy online store.  If you follow the link I provided it will take you directly to the page the Love Me Do stamp is on.





I used my Copics to color this adorable image.  The paper is an old Making Memories 8 x 8 paper pad called Wedding.  I used orange card stock for my matting. The die on the bottom under the sentiment is from Memory Box and it's called Sketch Flower Spray.  The heart circle die is a Roxy #3 called Wreath with Hearts.  I bought this die from a Canadian online store that is no longer in business and I can't seem to find it on the internet anywhere so I have no link for it. 
I used the Bow It All to make the satin ribbon bow.

I do Facebook Lives every Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m. EST and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST on my Dawn G Designs page.  I have provided the link for you so you can go right to my page.  I hope to see you there!!!

Well that's it for me for today!  I'll be back soon with my next card.  Until then happy crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments