Paper Nest Dolls / Happy B-Day Hippo and Pig Treat Jar

Hello Everyone!!!  I hope this post finds you happy and well!

Today I did a Live on my Dawn G Designs Facebook Page showcasing this adorable image from Paper Nest Dolls called Happy B-Day Hippo and Pig.






I wanted to do something different than a card so I turned the image into a tag and added it to a jar.  You could easily use this for a birthday party as one of the games.  Whoever guesses the closest to how many candies are in the jar is the winner!  Or they can be centerpieces for the tables.  

I used Copics to color the PND image then I cut it out with my Scan N Cut.  I used my Spellbinders Ovals and Lacy Ovals to cut the tag.  I stamped the image on Sweet Sentiment Copic friendly paper. For the tag I used Picket Fences Life Changing Blender Brushes to blend Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Broken China.

Well that's it for me today!  Please like my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs so you don't miss any of my Lives.  I'm also on Instagram at dlmalson.

Until next time happy crafting!!!

HUGS,

Dawn

Comments