Two More Mixed Media Canvas's

Hello Everyone!  Hope you are all doing well!  I've been busy making canvas's for a craft show I have coming up at the end of March!  I'm so nervous I don't know if they will sell but if they don't I know what everyone is getting for Christmas LOL!!!!  All well here are the next 2 canvas's I've made.
 



 
I had a lot of fun with this one.  I drew the doll then cut her out on some hand written paper.  I then drew her dress and fussy cut it out using Sunny Side 6 x 6 Paper Pad by Pebbles.  I then hand painted her hair.  I love this quote from Coco Chanel.  For the background I used one of K&Company's 12 x 12 designer packs.  I also used some stamps and stencils.  Ok here is the second one.
 




 
This image is a Julie Nutting stamp that I fussy cut out of dictionary paper.  Her dress is fussy cut out of Prima's Madeline 6 x 6 paper pad as well as the background.  I added some flowers, lace and bling to this one.  The background has stamps, modeling paste on it as well.
 
Well that's it for now.  I'm making scarves for a craft fair that I have going on the first weekend in March so I need to get back to that.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a FANTASTICAL DAY!!!!
 
(((HUGS)))
Dawn
 


Comments