Couture Canvas

How is everyone today?  I hope this post finds you well and inspires you to try something new. 
 
Today I'm posting a canvas that I made which is more sophisticated than the other ones.  I really love drawing the dolls and their clothes.  A huge thanks goes out to Julie Nutting for her book Collage Couture which has inspired me to draw and create!  I highly recommend it! 
 
Here is my canvas:
 


 
I really had fun with this one.  I especially like how her hair turned out.  I wasn't sure about putting the highlights in but I'm glad I took the chance!  To get the couture on the side I took some chipboard letters, placed them down and then sprayed with my Glimmer Mists then removed them.  It was that easy! 
 
Well like I said before I hope this post has inspired you to try something new!
 
Thanks for stopping by and make it a FABULOUS DAY!!!
(((HUGS)))
Dawn

Comments