Tsunami Rose Challenge #20

Hi All,

Here is my design project for Tsunami Rose Challenge #20.  The challenge was to make a tag with the tags she has for sale on her Zibbet shop.  Printable Ephemera Sampler #3.  I really enjoyed making this tag because her tags are beautiful to work with.  I will list the products I used under the pictures.




1. Tags on the tag are Tsunami Rose Printable Ephemera Sampler #3.
2. Sentiment and the stamping on the base of the tag are Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection      Heartfelt.
3. Flowers are Recollections, Floral Embellishments.
4. Brad is Karen Foster Design Princess Brads.
5. Pearls and fibers are from my stash.

Hope you enjoyed my tag and head on over to Tsunami Rose Designs and take the challenge!  All the information is below!

Have a Fabulous Day!!!
Dawn





 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  

Comments