Graduation Card for my Nephew Brandon

Hi My Crafty Friends!!

My awesome nephew Brandon is graduating from High School June 11 so I needed to make him a card.  I got this idea from Papers Crafts magazine.  More information on the card is below the picture.


The mat is a piece of white card stock cut down to fit the card, then I took my Vintage Photo distress pad and swiped over the card stock to get an even color on it.  Then I took my Impression Obsession Splatter extra large stamp and put Versa Mark all over it then spritzed it with water and you get the splatter affect on the paper.  The 6x6 paper pad I used is Basic Grey's Fact.  The sentiment I typed on my computer and printed out on the same Kraft paper I made the card base.  The bling is from Creative Memories.

I hope this card has inspired you to get out your paper and scissors and create! :)

Have an absolutely AWESOME day!!!

Dawn

Comments