Tsunami Rose Challenge #18 Mother's Day

Hi My Crafty Friends,

I realized after I made this card that it was a "Mother's Day" challenge LOL but Daisy from Tsunami Rose said it is fine but I think I will make another one!  Well here is the first card.  I will have a description under the picture:




The Ball Ideal jar is from Tsunami Rose.  She has some awesome designs so please go by and check her out!!!  I will have the link listed below. 
I used a white card stock base.  The green and orange mat came from Graphic 45 6x6 Patterns & Solids.  The feather was white so I used Spice Marmalade Distress Ink by Tim Holtz and Ranger.  The mat for the jar I cut with Spellbinders Labels 11 and the sentiment was cut with Spellbinders Nested Lacey Pennants.

I am going to make a Mother's Day card to go with the challenge next so you will see it in my next post.





 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 

Comments