Faith & Scripture #3 - Rubbernecker Stamps - Inspirational Card

Hello Everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I hope you get some inspiration and pick up some new techniques.

If you're like me I love springtime and all the flowers blooming and the earth coming back to life after a winter's sleep.  So I am celebrating that with the theme florals this month for Rubbernecker Stamps.

This is the completed card and below you will find step by step instructions on how to recreate this card.




  • It saves time if you cut out more than one die at a time.  
  • Using Small Ivy and Small Flowers #4 die I utilized my Gemini Jr. to cut out the dies.


  • Cut several out the dies several times.  I have little spice dishes to keep them all in so that I don't loose them.
  • A tip is keep all of your colored card stock pieces left over from other projects.  Keep the colors together and then you will always have scraps to cut from.


  • Cut a piece of vellum at 2 3/4 x 4 7/8.
  • Place on your stamp platform and use your anti static tool on top.


  • Stamp, using Faith & Scripture #3 set, with VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad.


  • When stamping small letters and fine details you will want to use and ultra fine embossing powder.  I used Brutus Monroe's Raven.
  • When using your heat tool to melt the embossing powder preheat your tool and don't hold it to close or you will scorch the vellum.  I put the heat on the top and bottom switching between the two.


  • Die Cut with white card stock the Mini Slimline Cover #3. 
  • Take all of your small Ivy and randomly adhere the pieces to the cover die.  I think it looks like ivy on a trellis, well that's what I was going for, lol.
  • I adhere the bottom of the stem to the back of the die.

  • You could glue your flowers together or you can use a product from Scrapbookingmadesimple.com called Simply Sticky Micro Dots.  You add the flowers to the sticky part then lay the cover sheet over top and gently rub the cover sheet then you can use tweezers to put the flowers together.
  • Adhere your flowers randomly to your vines




  • Take your piece of vellum and center it on the front of you cover piece.
  • Flip it over and add some adhesive and adhere to the back of the cover, as shown above.
  • Cut your 110 lb card stock at 6 x 7 and score on the 7 inch side at 3 1/2.
  • Then adhere your cover onto your card base and you have completed your card!



Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this so that I can continue to make cards to inspire you to create.


I buy all of my Copic Markers and Refills from 

Violeta-Ink.com. Violeta Ink donates a portion of every purchase to Crafts for Paws. 

Alternate Image Thumb Number 1


Alternate Image Thumb Number 1

Lawn Fawn Vellum Sheets


110LB Card Stock Neena Solar White

Scrapbook.com - Cardstock - 8.5x11 - Neenah Solar White - Ultra Thick - 50 Pack


VersaMark - Dazzle Collection - Watermark Stamp Pad - Frost


American Crafts Heat Tool


Gemini Jr Cutting Machine


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to catch you on my next post!


Crafty Hugs,


Dawn



Comments

  1. Love this! The trellis die is brilliant, this is one fabulous design and the papers are awesome x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment