Polkadoodles / Lil Miss Sugarpops 2 Copic Coloring and a Card

Hi All!!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year's Eve!!!  I took some time off but now I'm back.

Today for my Design Team project for Polkadoodles I colored and put a card together using Lil Miss Sugarpops 2.  Isn't she just to cute for words!










I made a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card. This image the paper and the sentiment are all digital.  I have provided the links to them. I colored Lil Miss Sugarpops 2 with my Copic's.  I used Polkadoodles Paper Heaven 2 Lil Miss Sugarpops Kit 1.  The sentiment is also a Polkadoodles pack called Winnie Celebrations 3 Sentiments.  The flowers I bought from Wild Orchids Craft.  The stamens are from Heartfelt Creations Bridal Bouquet-Small.  The purple vine is a Sizzix Thinlits called Garden Greens.

Here are the Copic Combinations I used ~ 
Skin Colors ~ E000, E00, E04, E11, E21
Hair ~ E33, E31, Y21
Dress ~ V95, V93, V91
Ruffle ~ BG96, BG93, BG90
Shoes ~ E43, E42, E41
Outline ~ BG70
Ground ~ E53, E51

I colored and assembled this card Live on my Dawn G Designs Facebook page.  I've added a link that will take you right to the video.

If you are interested in watching me color images Live on Facebook please head on over to the main page at Dawn G Designs and hit Like.  I do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.  I hope you will join our happy group and I will see you there!!!

Well, that's it for me!

Happy Crafting,

Dawn

Comments