Conie Fong / Kissed by an Angel / Copic coloring and Anniversary / Valentine Card

Hi Everyone!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope you are well and crafting!

Today I'm showcasing Conie Fong's Kissed by an Angel for my Guest Design Team project.  I absolutely adore this image!






This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  The dimensions are as follows ~

5 1/2 x 5 1/2
5 3/8 x 5 3/8

5 1/4 x 5 1/4
5 1/8 x 5 1/8

4 5/8 x 3 5/8
4 1/2 x 3 1/2

I colored this adorable image with Copic's.  Here are the colors ~

Skin Tones ~ E000 E00 E04 E11 E21
Her Hair ~ E44 E43 E42
His Hair ~ E44 E43 E42 Y21
Dress ~ R24 R22 R20
Overalls ~ B99 B97 B95 B91
Buckles ~ C2 C0
Shirt ~ R39 R46 R27
Limb ~ E79 E57 E53 E31
Sky ~ B000

The paper is American Crafts Open Stock paper at JoAnn's or Michaels Craft Stores
348946
320434
348950


The sentiment I found on the Internet and typed it out in my preferred font and printed it.

The lace is from my stash and the flowers are from I Am Roses or you can find them at Wild Orchid Crafts.

I colored this image Live on my Facebook page at Dawn G Designs.  If you would like to watch just follow the link provided and it will take you directly to the video.

I do Lives three times a week on my Dawn G Designs Facebook page.  The times are Sunday's @ 6:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday's @7:00 p.m. EST and Thursday's @ 1:00 p.m.  I hope you will come and join our happy group and color with me.  I always give the links to the images I use a head of time if you would like to color.

Well that's it for me!  
Happy Crafting Everyone!!

Dawn


Comments

  1. Wow! Love this sweet, stunning creation Dawn. Love the embellishments and the dies you used. Your video was fabulous as well. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed watching you make this yesterday. Looks like I need more markers seeing i do not have have most of the comparable colors in SN brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this image, I just made this card over the weekend for my husband for his Birthday. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely talent with us, I’m a beginner and you are teaching me so much. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment