Mojo Monday Challenge 328

Hi Gals :)
Today I've made a card for Mojo Monday Challenge #328.  I know I'm a little late with playing along but my week has been hectic!  Well anyway here is the sketch:
 
 
and here is my card:
 

 
This amazingly cute image I found on Tiddly Inks website.  I just love her.  I've already bought another image but will be using it for my March design team project on Cards Galore Encore!  There is a card challenge going on at Cards Galore Encore right now if you want to go and play along!  There's a prize as well!  Ok back to my card.  The 6 x 6 paper pack I used is Cottage Farms by Pink Paislee.  The die cut hearts I purchased from Simon Says and the set is called Mini Hearts.  I used my oval Spellbinders for the base of the little girl image.  The sentiment is a Recollections stamp.  I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and used Mineral Spirits to blend.  I stickled the hearts with Cotton Candy Stickles.  The card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.
 
Well that's it for this post.  I will be posting another one with my Mixed Media Canvas so be looking for it!
 
Make it a FABULOUS Day!!!
 
(((HUGS)))
Dawn 

Comments