Mojo Monday Challenge #320

Hi Everyone :)
 
I hope your all staying warm if you live in the NE of the United States.  I know I'm freezing!!!!!
 
Well enough about me.  I made two cards for this challenge.  Here is the Mojo Monday sketch:

 

and here are my cards:
 

The paper I used for this card is from My Minds Eye 6x6 Designer Paper called Lost & Found Madison Avenue.  I used a punch for the side piece.  The lace and tag are from my stash.  The hearts are punched from Creative Memories Heart Punch. 


The paper I used for this card is from My Minds Eye 6x6 Designer Paper called Lost & Found Portobello Road.  I used a Fiskars punch for the side and a Spellbinder die for the piece at the bottom.

Well that's it for me today.  If you get a chance join into the fun at Mojo Monday.

Have a FABULOUS DAY!
(((HUGS)))
Dawn 



 
 
 





Comments