My Haul from the Scrapbook Convention Whoo Hoo!!

Hi Gals,

Friday I went to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention in Lancaster, PA.  I was so excited to go!!  I went with my friend and we had a wonderful day!  I spent way to much money at the show and from my friends shop and Michael's! LOL!!  My husband is so awesome he just takes it in stride.

Here are two pictures of what I bought at the convention:



You can't see it but I bought matching card stock for the Secret Garden pack.  The envelopes are all original.  They are so cool and I can't wait to use them.  I bought some flowers but I also ordered from Wild Orchid Craft site and have a whole bunch coming from there!  Hee hee.

Well today I had a 50% coupon from Michael's so I dragged my husband and son so we could each use the coupon and I bought Golden Artist Colors Gesso, Matte Medium and Modeling Paste.  Yup you guessed it I'm going to start doing some mixed media projects!  :)  Then later on in the day I went back (tee hee) and used a 50% coupon and bought Martha Stewart Crafts 10 Satin Paint set!  That was $20 and I got it for $10 and each of the Golden products were $16.00 and I got them for $8.00.

THEN I ordered the 12 x 12 Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells pad as well as 12 x 12 pack of Graphic 45 Ladies Diary AND Bo Bunny's Isabella pack AND We R Memories Envelope Punch from my friend Trinette's store Gypsy Corner!  I've spent so much money in the past two days that I feel sick to my stomach!  All well I'm set for quite a while.  I just have to stay away from all the new stuff coming out!

Hope you all have a AWESOME day!

((HUGS))
Dawn

Comments