Mojo Monday Contest #303

Hi Gals,
Today's post is my entry into Mojo Monday's Card Sketch Challenge #303.  Now mind you I didn't follow the sketch completely because I made a male birthday card.  Here is a copy of the sketch:


And here is a picture of my card.


The 6x6 paper stack I used is called Engraver by Prima.  I typed out the sentiment on my computer using Kraft card stock.  The lines under the sentiment are from a very old Stampin Up set called Perfect Plaids.  I kept this card simple as this is a "Guy" card.

Well I hope you like it and leave a comment if you get a chance.  Oh and by the way I am still giving out Blog Candy as well as some candy from my sponsor Tsunami Rose when I hit 100 subscribers.  Check out my blog for more details.

Talk to you later girls!

Dawn

Comments