XOXO Tilda Thinking About You

Hi Everyone!  Today I am showcasing a Magnolia XOXO Tilda card. You can find this stamp at 
 Magnolia-Licious Stamps, Dies and So Much More Store.  Also I am thrilled to be the newest Design Team Member for Magnolia-Licious! 


This little cutie is XOXO Tilda from the Hugs and Kisses Collection by Magnolia Sweden.  I used Winsor Newton Cottman Watercolors as well as Tombow Dual Brush Markers. For depth and contrast I used Prisma Colored Pencils and Derwent Inktense Pencils.


I handmade the flowers from Foamiran using Lady E Design Flower die 001.  The sentiment is Recollections Signature, Just a Note Stamp Kit.  I used Spellbinders Label 34 and Gold Label 34 to cut XOXO Tilda.  I also used Spellbinders small circle die to cut the sentiment and Spellbinders Isadora Trinkets.  The doily in the corner is Gina Marie Designs Damask Doily.  The ink pad I used for the sentiment is from Close To My Heart, Pansy Purple.  The butterfly and leaves dies are from my stash.  The 6 x 6 paper pad I used is Lemon Craft's Daydream. 


My color palette is as follows:  
Winsor Newton Watercolors - Dioxazine Purple, Burnt Umber and Raw Siena.
Tombow Dual Brush Marker - # 761
Prisma Colored Pencils - Dark Brown PC 946 and Violet PC 932
Derwent Inktense Pencils Ionian Green # 1320

Thank you so very much for stopping by today.  You can also find me on Facebook at Dawn G Designs.  If you like what you see please subscribe and leave me a comment.  Thanks!

Crafting Hugs,

Dawn

Comments