Ladybug Lulu Paper Nest Dolls Birthday Card

Hi Everyone! I'm back today with another card. 
 This card is for my mother as well.  Her birthday is in June.  I thought she would like this cutie.  This is Ladybug Lulu from Paper Nest Dolls.  You can buy her from Magnoliastamps.us.  





I tried something different with her by using some shadowing around her.  I'm not totally in love with the look but I thought I would give it a whirl.  

This card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  I used my Tombow Markers this time to color my image.  I used my Prima Colored pencils to add shadow and depth to the image.  I used Echo Park 6 x 6 For The Record 2 paper pad. I matted with black card stock from my stash.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I also used various dies from my stash as well.

Well that's it for me today.  Thank you for stopping by.  I love to read your comments so please leave me a message and subscribe to my blog.

(((HUGS)))

Dawn




Comments