Paper Nest Dolls Princess and Rose

Good day everyone!  
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!  Today's card is Princess with Rose from Paper Nest Dolls.  This is my son's favorite movie so you know I had to have this stamp!  You can purchase this item from Magnolia-Licious.  This lovely lady was a joy to color and I'm happy with the way she turned out.


This card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. The paper pad I used is Prima Secret Garden.  The lace is from JoAnn Fabrics.  The seam binding I had in my stash.  The sentiment is from Paper Tray Ink called Everyday Button Bits Vol.3 No. 34.  It's a very old set.  The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I water colored, this cutie, with my Winsor Newton Cotman Water Colours.  I finished her up with Prisma Colored Pencils.

This little lady is for sale on my Dawn G Designs page on Facebook.  

Again thank you for stopping by today!  I love to read  your comments so please feel free to leave me a note.

((HUGS))

Dawn

Comments