Always Be Brave

WOW, I can't believe it's April already!  But here we are and I'm so looking forward to seeing the earth come alive again after winter. 
Any who, let's get talking about the card I made for you today.  This adorable image is Butterfly Princess from Paper Nest Dolls.  I am so pleased with how she turned out.  You can buy her in digital form but the rubber stamps leave a perfect image every single time and I highly recommend them.



Before I tell you how I made this card I want to tell you why I love this sentiment.  I am a breast cancer survivor and now a close friend of mine was diagnosed.  I remember how my husband kept telling me how brave I was and now its my turn to tell my friend and I thought this card was perfect for her.  Ok, enough about me. 😄

This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card.  The paper is a 6 x 6 pad called Hello Summer by Echo Park.  The sentiment is from Hampton Art Layering Butterflies Clear Stamp Set.  I tried to find one on line so I could give you the link but it's an older set and I couldn't find it.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I colored the image with my Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colours.  I also used my Neocolor II Water-soluble wax pastels.  Then I finished up with my Prisma Colored Pencils.

Sooo . . . I'm thinking about doing a giveaway.  So stay tuned! 😉

I love comments so if you can please leave me some love I would appreciate it!

Make it an AWESOME DAY!!!

Dawn


I'm joining the following Challenges

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog

Comments

  1. What a great project! Such a gorgeous design and adorable image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your design and cute embellishments! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Design. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment