A Scrapbook Layout Of The Two Most Important People In My Life!

Hi All, I know it's been a while since I posted but we've had one emergency after the other in my house for the past month in a half!  It seems everything is calming down so now I can get back to crafting!

I did the following layout of my parents using a Heidi Swap stencil.  This is my first stencil project and it definitely won't be my last!


I had so much fun with this layout.  I have really stepped out of my box with this one.

This next one is of my grandson Tristan.

Isn't he cute!  I went really bold with this one and at first I wasn't sure I was going to like it but it was "Go Big or Go Home" LOL!  In the end I guess I'm happy with it.  I would love to embellish more but with boy pictures that is pretty hard to do!

Well it's nice to be back in the saddle again and I hope to post on a regular basis again.  So for now,

TTFN, Hugs
Dawn


Comments