Thanks for stopping by to see my card. I really enjoyed making this card because first I love the challenges from Mojo Monday and I was able to use my new Spellbinders! LOL!! I will give a description of the products I used underneath the card. Here is the sketch.
1. Sentiment from Tsunami Rose Designs Printable Ephemera Sampler #3. http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose.
2. Paper came from My Minds Eye, Lost & Found.
3. Spellbinders Small Circles and Nested Lacey Pennants.
4. Ribbon, flower and pearls are from my stash.
5. I used Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.
I am having a drawing for Blog Candy once I hit 50 members. Check out the post labeled BLOG CANDY and leave a comment and join my blog and you could win! Thanks again for stopping by! :) Head on over to Tsunami Rose Facebook page to take her weekly challenges! https://www.facebook.com/groups/268908333181128/doc/482757655129527/#!/tsunamirosegraphicdesign?fref=ts.
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!!