Mojo Monday Challenge #293

Hello peeps!

Thanks for stopping by to see my card. I really enjoyed making this card because first I love the challenges from Mojo Monday and I was able to use my new Spellbinders!  LOL!!  I will give a description of the products I used underneath the card.  Here is the sketch. 





1. Sentiment from Tsunami Rose Designs Printable Ephemera Sampler #3.  http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose.
2. Paper came from My Minds Eye, Lost & Found.
3. Spellbinders Small Circles and Nested Lacey Pennants.
4. Ribbon, flower and pearls are from my stash.
5. I used Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.

I am having a drawing for Blog Candy once I hit 50 members.  Check out the post labeled BLOG CANDY and leave a comment and join my blog and you could win!  Thanks again for stopping by! :)  Head on over to Tsunami Rose Facebook page to take her weekly challenges!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/268908333181128/doc/482757655129527/#!/tsunamirosegraphicdesign?fref=ts.

Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!!
Dawn

Comments

  1. I really like the color scheme for your card. The Tea Dye ink really blends everything together and works well with the design. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment