New Cards

Thank you for stopping by my blog to check it out!  Hope you enjoy what you see.  Here are some cards I've been working on.  I wish I had more done but this is a good start!  I used sketches from Mojo Monday and cards that Kristina Werner has done.  I will list what I used and the paper line under each picture.


All of my cards are standard A2 cards unless otherwise stated.  The paper line is My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy pack.  The sentiment came from www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com and the set is called Heartfelt Wishes.  I used a cream card stock for the base of the card and ribbon from my stash.


On this card I used the same design as above but used My Minds Eye, So Sophie paper pack.  The sentiment also came from Cardz TV Heartfelt Wishes. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa. I used Kraft card stock and distressed the paper and base with Vintage Photo Distress Ink from Tim Holtz.




This card is made from Kraft card stock.  I got this design from Kristina Werner.  I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  I stamped the images in Memento Rich Cocoa. The name of the stamp set is from Inkadinkado Nostalgia set. I colored in some of the butterflies and dots with my Gelly Roll Medium white gel pen.



This is a design from Kristina Werner.  The base of the card is Kraft card stock.  The paper line is My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy pack. The sentiment is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp set Flower Friends.  The bird and flower stamp came from stamps I had in my stash. 

I hope you enjoyed the cards and should you have any questions or comments please leave them below.

Have A Fabulous Day!!!

Dawn

Comments