Just Because Your Awesome Card

Hi All,

Back with another card I just finished.  I got this ides from Kristina Werner.  I LOVE her video's and try and make the cards she shows.  Here is her blog address http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/.  I highly recommend her videos!  This card was made with Kraft Card stock, I just received my Hero Arts Designer Woodgrain block (which I love)!  I stamped the image onto the card base with VersaMark and used clear embossing powder.  For the banner I used brown card stock.  The stamped images are from Simon Says Stamps and the name of the set is Flower Friend.  I stamped the images onto the brown card stock with Close To My Heart ink color Barn Red.  Then I used My Minds Eye, Stella Rose 6 x 6 pad for the yellow strip and the sentiment banner.  The sentiment was also from Flower Friend stamp set.  I really need to get faster at making cards if I want to make any money!  LOL!!!  So here is my card!



Hope you have a wonderful evening!!!

Dawn

Comments