Mermaid Escape, Ocean Stencil - Whimsy Stamps

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing Mermaid Escape and Ocean Stencil.

Images were stamped on Copic X-Press It Coloring Card.



Clear Stamp Set ~

Whimsy Stamps ~ Mermaid Escape

Whimsy Stencil ~


Stamp Pad Ink ~


Copic Color Combinations ~

Skin E0000 E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Hair ~ E29 E19 E15 E13

Her Body ~ BG69 BV04 BV02 BG13

Fish and Turtle Shadow I used Faded Jeans and Mermaid Lagoon.


I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


She supports Animal Rescue centers with some of her proceeds!
If you order from her please mention my name as
 Dawn G Designs and I will get a small stipend.  This helps me to replace markers and buy refills so I can continue to make cards for you all!  Thank you so much!

Cardstock ~



I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments