The Mermaid and the Treasure - The Paper Shelter - Mermaid Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing the The Sweet Amy digital stamp by The Paper Shelter. This is for The Paper Shelter Challenge 518 and the theme is Under the Sea.   I printed the digital image at 3 5/8 inches tall.

Digital image is printed on Copic X-Press It Coloring Card.





Stamped Image ~

The Paper Shelter Digital Image ~ The Mermaid and the Treasure

Dies ~

Whimsy Stamps Dies ~ Build an Ocean

Copic Color Combinations ~

Skin ~ E0000 E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks ~ R22 R20 R30

Her Hair ~ E37 E33 YR07 YR14 YR12

Mermaid Tail ~ C7 B69 BV04 BV02 BG13 BG15 BG11

Ship ~ C4 E59 E57 E55

Treasure Chest ~ E57 E55 E50

Anchor ~ C5 C3 C1 C00 R0000

Gold ~ Y28 Y26 Y21 Y13

Sand ~ E30 E33 (Dots) E35 E57)

Water ~ B0000 B000 B00

Bubbles ~ BG13 B02 RV02

Card Dimensions ~

5 1/2 x 5 1/2

5 3/8 x 5 3/8
5 1/4 x 5 1/4

The Paper Shelter is offering one lucky winner a fabulous gift certificate of $30. But, you must use a Paper Shelter product on your card or project. This could be a Paper Shelter Image, Paper or Printable. If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi images of your own choice. So it really is a win win situation don't you think.


Make sure you go over to The Paper Shelter Shop and take a look at all the beautiful digital stamps.


I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


She supports Animal Rescue centers with some of her proceeds!
If you order from her please mention my name as
 Dawn G Designs and I will get a small stipend.  This helps me to replace markers and buy refills so I can continue to make cards for you all!  Thank you so much!

Cardstock ~




I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to The Paper Shelter page on Facebook.

Here is the link to The Paper Shelter store.

Here is the link to The Paper Shelter Blog.

Here is the link to The Paper Shelter on Instagram.


Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card you have made of this beautiful digi Dawn. Nice background also made and beautiful details processed on it.
    I also just checked out your blog. You make really beautiful cards and I immediately became a follower of yours.

    Hugs, Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is amazing and your colouring is off the charts gorgeous Dawn! LOVE this hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment