Frog Friend - Whimsy Stamps - Encouragement Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing Frog Friend digital stamp by Whimsy Stamps. You can also buy the Frog Friend Rubber Cling Stamp.  I printed the digital image at 3 1/4 inches tall.

Digital image is stamped on Copic X-Press It Coloring Card.








Digital and Rubber Cling Stamp Image ~

Digital Image Frog Friend

Rubber Cling Stamp Image Frog Friend

Whimsy Sentiments ~


Whimsy Dies ~



Copic Color Combinations ~

Skin ~ E0000 E000 E00 E04 E11 E21 

Cheek ~ R30

Hair ~ E59 E57 E55 E50

Red ~ R59 R37 R46 R35

Jeans ~ B99 B97 B95 B93 B91

White ~ C5 C3 C1

Frog ~ G24 G21 G20 G29

Wood ~ E49 E47 E44 E43 E42 E41

Grass ~ YG03 YG 17 YG03

Sky ~ B0000 B000 B00

Card Dimensions ~

4 1/4 x 5 1/2

4 1/8 x 5 3/8
4 x 5 1/4





Digital Steps to Serenity Sentiments

Digital Frog Friend

This contains an image of: Frog Friend - Digital Stamp




I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


She supports Animal Rescue centers with some of her proceeds!
If you order from her please mention my name as
 Dawn G Designs and I will get a small stipend.  This helps me to replace markers and buy refills so I can continue to make cards for you all!  Thank you so much!

Cardstock ~



I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments