Easter Bunny - Whimsy Stamps - Easter Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing Easter Bunny digital stamp by Whimsy Stamps. You can also find the Easter Bunny stamp in Red Rubber Cling. I printed the digital image at 3 1/4 inches tall.

Digital image is stamped on Copic X-Press It Coloring Card.




Stamped Image ~

Whimsy Digital Image ~ Easter Bunny

Whimsy Rubber Cling Stamp ~ Easter Bunny

Whimsy Dies ~

Whimsy Dies ~ Checkerboard Die

I made a shaker card out of this die.

You can use the Bokeh Bliss Purple Confetti Mix for the shaker elements.

Copic Color Combinations ~

Bunny ~ W4 W3 W1 W00

Ears ~ R85 R83 R81

Nose and Pads of Feet ~ C3 C1 C00 R00

Yellow ~ BV00 Y38 Y35 Y23

Beak ~ YR07

Egg ~ C7 B69 BV04 BV02 BG15 BG13

Bench ~ E59 E57 E55 E51


Card Dimensions ~

4 1/4 x 5 1/2

3 1/2 x 2 5/8
3 3/8 x 2 1/2

I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


She supports Animal Rescue centers with some of her proceeds!
If you order from her please mention my name as
 Dawn G Designs and I will get a small stipend.  This helps me to replace markers and buy refills so I can continue to make cards for you all!  Thank you so much!

Cardstock ~




I'm on:

Facebook at Dawn G Designs

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

  1. I remember seeing (I think ) you had a video) on making shaker cards what paper do you use & where do you purchase it ?? Thankyou Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use 65# card stock for the paper and you can get it at JoAnn's or Michaels.

      Delete
  2. Dawn this card is gorgeous hun. I just coloured up this cutie for Easter too. Still one of my favourite Whimsy images for Easter. LOVE how you turned that fun background die into a shaker design, that is SO cool! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo (By the way, LOVE the new blog design, fabulous!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment