Scrappy Boy Stamps - Mermazing - Just Because Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing Mermazing by Scrappy Boy Stamps. This set can be found on Scrappy Boy Stamps.  This is the link to the Scrappy Boy blog.




Stamps and Dies ~

Scrappy Boy Stamps ~ Mermazing

Whimsy Stamps ~ Atlas Jar

Whimsy Dies ~ Atlas Jar

Whimsy Dies ~ Build an Ocean


Copic Color Combinations ~

Skin ~ E0000 E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Fish ~ BV000 Y17 Y15 Y13

RV02 B16 B04 B02

Lobster ~ B32 R46 R17 R14 Y13

Seaweed ~ YG09 YG05

Shell Inside Jar ~ RV04 RV02 RV00 RV000 E40

Water Inside Jar ~ B0000 B000 B01

Sand Inside the Jar ~ E55 E51

Background ~

Water ~

Distress Ink ~ Tumbled Glass

Distress Ink ~ Broken China

Distress Ink ~ Mermaid Lagoon

Sand ~

Distress Ink ~ Antique Linen

Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye

Masking Paper ~


   
I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


She supports Animal Rescue centers with some of her proceeds!
If you order from her please mention my name as
 Dawn G Designs and I will get a small stipend.  This helps me to replace markers and buy refills so I can continue to make cards for you all!  Thank you so much!

Cardstock ~



Card Dimensions ~

4 1/4 x 5 1/2

4 x 5 1/4

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Scrappy Boy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Scrappy Boy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments