Floral Garden - Conie Fong

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  Some of my links are affiliated.  It helps me to recoup some of the costs that I incur to create cards.  Thank you so much for your support.

Today I am showcasing a Conie Fong image.   This is Floral Garden.  I printed it at 4 1/8 inches tall on Sweet Sentiment paper with my Laser Printer.






Digital Stamp ~

Conie Fong Digital Stamp ~ Floral Garden

Cardstock ~

Copic Color Combinations ~

Orange Flowers ~ YR09 YR07 YR04 ~ Y19 Y17 Y15 ~ E57

Pink Flower ~ YG06 RV19 RV34 RV02

Purple Flowers ~ Y28 BV08 BV17 BV34

Blue Flowers ~ R12 BG23 BG15 BG11

Roses ~ B12 R08 R05 R02

Leaves ~ B32 YG25 YG23 YG13

Stems ~ R85 YG67 YG25 YG63


Card Dimensions ~

5 1/2 x 5 1/2

5 1/8 x 5 1/8


I host Facebook Lives once a week on Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST. on my Dawn G Designs page.

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during one of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Conie Fong Art & Design Group page on Facebook.

Here is the link to Conie Fong Etsy Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments