Dudley BBQ - Whimsy Stamps - Father's Day Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing a birthday card with Whimsy Stamps. This is Dudley BBQ.  I printed him at 3 1/8 inches tall 
on Sweet Sentiment Paper.




Digital Stamp  ~

Whimsy Digital Stamp ~ Dudley BBQ

Digital Paper ~

Whimsy Stamps ~ Old Glory Papers

Sentiment ~

Whimsy Digital Sentiment ~ Father's Day


Copic Color Combinations ~

Skin ~ YG97 YG95 YG93 YG91 ~ YR27 YR24

Flip Flops ~ T9 T6

Bib ~ B37 B29 B24 B23 B21

Pockets and Hat ~ RV99 R39 R37

Pig & Sausage ~ R22 R21 R30

Grill ~ N9 N7 N5 N3

Fire ~ YR09 YR04 Y19 Y15

Fork ~ C6 C4 C2 ~ E27 E23

I order all of my Copic's and Refills from 


She supports Animal Rescue centers with some of her proceeds!
If you order from her please mention my name as
 Dawn G Designs and I will get a small stipend.  This helps me to replace markers and buy refills so I can continue to make cards for you all!  Thank you so much!

Cardstock ~



Card Dimensions ~

5 1/2 x 4 1/4

5 3/8 x 4 1/8
5 1/4 x 4

4 5/8 x 2 1/2
 4 1/2 x 2 3/8

2 1/2 x 1
2 3/8 x 7/8


I host a Facebook Live on Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST on my Dawn G Designs page.

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during one of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

Post a Comment