Penguin Beach - Whimsy Stamps - Beach Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing a birthday card with Whimsy Stamps. This is Penguin Beach.  I printed him at 2 1/2 inches tall 
on Sweet Sentiment Paper.




Digital Stamp  ~

Whimsy Digital Stamp ~ Penguin Beach

Craft Dies ~

Whimsy Stamps ~ Up In The Clouds Die

Whimsy Stamps ~ Build An Island Die

Copic Color Combinations ~

Skin ~ C9 C7 C5 C3 C1

White ~ C4 C2 C0 C00

Feet and Beak ~ Y38 Y19 Y08 Y11

Pail ~ R59 R46 R35

Shovel ~ YG17 YG05 YG01

Sand ~ E44 E43 E41 E50

Distress Oxides ~

Tim Holtz Distress Oxides ~ Spun Sugar

Tim Holtz Distress Oxides ~ Salty Ocean

Tim Holtz Distress Oxides ~ Tumbled Glass


Blending Brushes ~


Cardstock ~



Card Dimensions ~

4 1/8 x 4 1/8

4 x 4

I colored Penguin Beach Live on Facebook.  Here is the link to the recorded video!

I host a Facebook Live on Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST on my Dawn G Designs page.

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during one of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

  1. Adorable. Love the texture in the sand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab live Dawn and super cute creation! Sorry the timing didn't work for me, but watched on replay. Just wish I had time to sit and colour right now! So lovely. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment