Garden Bird House ~ Whimsy Stamps

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:   Some of my links are affiliated.  I do this to recoup some costs for supplies so I can continue to create cards for you to make.

Today I am showcasing Garden Bird House by Whimsy Stamps. I printed the image at 4 1/8 inches tall 
on Sweet Sentiment Paper.




Digital Stamp  ~

Whimsy Digital Stamp ~ Garden Bird House

Digital Sentiment ~ 

Whimsy Sentiments ~ Big Wishes

Digital Paper ~

Whimsy Digital Paper ~ Natures Beauty

Craft Dies ~

Whimsy Dies ~ Up In The Clouds

Whimsy Dies ~ No See All Seasons

Whimsy Dies ~ Grass and Cloud Edger

Copic Color Combinations ~

Yellow ~ Y08 Y04 Y02

Blue ~ B28 B24 B21

Green ~ G46 G43 G40

Purple ~ V09 V17 V15 V12

Red ~ R37 R35 R22

Mushrooms ~ E44 E43 E41

Cardstock ~



Card Dimensions ~

4 1/4 x 5 1/2

4 1/8 x 5 3/8
4 x 5 1/2


I host a Facebook Live on Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST on my Dawn G Designs page.

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during one of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration page on Facebook.

Here is the link to the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

  1. Such a summery vibe. Just love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. patio furniture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri!
      I'm so happy you found what you were looking for! Thank you for leaving a comment to let me know! It really does mean a lot to me!

      Delete

Post a Comment