North Pole Set - Paper Nest Dolls - Christmas Card - Slimline Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing Paper Nest Dolls awesome image North Pole Set. I printed them on Sweet Sentiment paper with my LaserJet printer.






Digital Stamp ~

Paper Nest Dolls Digital ~ North Pole Set

Paper Nest Dolls Rubber ~ North Pole Set



Copic Combinations

 Skin ~ E0000 E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Elf Hair ~ T9 T7 T5 B41

Green ~ G29 G28 G24

Red ~ R56 R37 R35

Belt and Shoes ~ T9 T7 T5

Santa Fur ~ C3 C1 C00

Santa Beard ~ W3 W1 W00

Jingle Bell ~ C2 C0

Reindeer ~ E79 E57 E35 E33

Antlers ~ E35 E33 E31 

Sign Wood ~ E57 E35 E31

Pole ~ C3 C1 C00

Snow ~ BG000 BG0000


Silhouette Design Store ~

Winter Scene Builder

Design #69875

Craft Dies ~

Whimsy Stamps ~ Slimline Waves Die

Card Dimensions ~

8 1/2 x 3 1/2

8 3/8 x 3 3/8

Adhesives ~


I colored this image Live on Facebook.  Here is the link that will take you directly to the video.

I do Facebook Lives twice a week and the days and times are as follows ~

Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during on of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration page on Facebook.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments