Happy Halloween - Paper Nest Dolls

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing Paper Nest Dolls awesome image Happy Halloween and Spooky House Set. I printed them on Sweet Sentiment paper with my LaserJet printer.






Digital Stamp ~

Paper Nest Dolls Digital ~ Happy Halloween

Paper Nest Dolls Rubber ~ Happy Halloween

Paper Nest Dolls Digital ~ Spooky House Set

Paper Nest Dolls Rubber ~ Spooky House Set

Digital Paper ~

Echo Park ~ I Love Halloween

Copic Combinations

Witch Skin ~ W5 W3 W1 W0 W00 YG11

Hair ~ R59 R39 YR27 YR24

Black Hat ~ T9 T7 T5 T3

Buckles ~ C3 C1 C000

Purple ~ V09 V17 V15 V12

Broom ~ E37 E35 ~ YR27 YR21 Y23

Shoes ~ T5 T3 T1

Ghost ~ C3 C1 C00

Pumpkins ~ YR09 YR04 Y38 Y35 ~ E84 E81

Sign ~ E79 E57 E35 E31

Spider ~ N4 N1

Grass ~ G94 G82

Silhouette Design Store ~

Halloween Night Word Art

Design #151235

Grass 

Design #1075

Card Dimensions ~

4 1/4 x 5 1/2

4 1/8 x 5 3/8

Adhesives ~


I colored this image Live on Facebook.  Here is the link that will take you directly to the video.

I do Facebook Lives three times a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during on of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us here at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

I'm also on:

Instagram at DawnGDesigns

Pintrest at Dawn G Designs

Here is the Link to the Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration page on Facebook.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments