Whimsy Stamps - Ellie Blowing Bubbles

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing a Whimsy Stamps.  This is Ellie Blowing Bubbles.  I printed her out at 2 6/8  inches tall on Sweet Sentiment paper with my LaserJet Pro M402n.





Digital and Rubber Stamp ~

Whimsy Digital Stamp ~ Ellie Blowing Bubbles

Whimsy Rubber Stamp ~ Ellie Blowing Bubbles

Digital Paper ~

Whimsy ~ Bokeh

Digital Sentiment ~

Whimsy Sentiment ~ Big Wishes

Copic Color Combinations ~

Skin ~ W7 W4 W2 W1 W00

Cheek and Ears ~ E01 R00

Bubbles ~ B0000 B000 RV000

BG10 V01 RV02 V05

White Gel Pen

Pail ~ C8 C6 C4

Green ~ G43 G40

Card Dimensions ~

5x5

4 7/8 x 4 7/8
4 6/8 x 4 6/8

4 x 4 4/8
3 7/8 x 4 3/8

Seam Binding ~


I used the Bow-It-All to tie the bow

Here is a link on how to use the Bow-It-All

Adhesives ~


Glue Holder - "Tipsy"

I host Facebook Lives three times a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Sunday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 1:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during on of our Facebook Lives!  You can find us at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.

Also here is the link for the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration page on Facebook.  

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!

Dawn

Comments

  1. Dawn, this is so gorgeous hun. LOVE what you did with this cutie! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment