Polkadoodles Sunshine Delights Winnie Bouquet

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so chose.

Today I am showcasing Polkadoodles image called Sunshine Delight Bouquet. I printed her out at 2 7/8 inches on Sweet Sentiment paper with my LaserJet Pro M402n.




Digital Stamps ~

Polkadoodles Stamp ~ Sunshine Delight Bouquet

Paper ~

Polkadoodles Paper ~ Soft and Scrumptious

Digital Sentiment ~


Craft Dies ~

Polkadoodles ~ Squarey Swirly Hearts

Polkadoodles ~ Flower Flourish

Polkadoodles ~ Super Sprigs

Copic Combinations ~

Skin ~ E000 E00 E04 E11 E21

Cheeks ~ R20 R00

Hair ~ E49 E47 E57 E55 E53

Dress ~ R05 R12 R02 

BG57 BG34 BG32 BG11

Flowers ~ B63 RV95 RV93 RV91

B41 E95 E93 R30

R21 BG34 BG32 BG11

Leaves ~ R14 YG97 YG95 YG93

Card Dimensions ~

5 4/8 x 5 4/8
5 3/8 x 5 3/8

Embellishments ~

Flowers & leaves are from my stash but you can find equivalent items at I Am Roses.

Seam Binding ~


I used the Bow-It-All V3 to tie the bow. 

Here is a link on how to use it.  Bow-It-All video.

Adhesives ~


Glue Holder - "TIPSY"

I colored Sunshine Delight Bouquet Live on my Facebook Page Dawn G Designs, I've added a link that will take you directly to the video.

I do Facebook Lives three times a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Sunday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 1:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during one of my Facebook Lives!  You can find me at  Dawn G Designs on Facebook.  The link will take you directly to the page.

Also here is the link for the Craft, Stamp, Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook Page.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!


Dawn 

Comments

  1. I so wish I could color like you do. THis card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Salima! Color everyday! Lots of practice and you will see yourself growing!

      Delete

Post a Comment