Whimsy Stamps Bath Dog / Dog Card / Copic Coloring

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing Whimsy Stamps adorable image Bath Dog. I printed him out at 3 inches tall on Sweet Sentiment paper with my LaserJet Pro M402n.  I added the square with my Silhouette Cameo.




Digital and Rubber Whimsy Stamp Bath Dog ~



Copic Combinations ~

Dog ~ E79 E57 E35 E33 E31
Nose ~ T8 T1
Tub ~ N7 N5 N3 N1
Ball ~ B06 B04 B02 ~ R59 R46 R35
Duck ~ BV0000 Y19 Y15 Y13 ~ Beak YR12 Y14 Y21
Bubbles ~ B000 B00 0

Card Dimensions ~

5 1/2 x 5 1/2

5 3/8 x 5 3/8
5 1/4 x 5 1/4

Circle 3 3/4 
3 5/8

4 7/8 x 2 1/2
4 3/4 x 2 3/8

5 1/4 x 1 1/4
5 1/8 x 4 1/8

3 1/4 x 2 7/8
3 1/8 x 2 3/4

Sentiment ~ 

Silhouette Design Store Design #177343, Dog Kisses Phrase. 

Paper ~



Ribbon ~

Ribbon was from my stash.

Adhesives ~


I colored Bath Dog, Live on my Facebook Page Dawn G Designs, I've added a link that will take you directly to the video.

I do Facebook Lives three times a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Sunday's @ 6:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 1:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during one of my Facebook Lives!  You can find me at  Dawn G Designs on Facebook.  The link will take you directly to the page.  You can also find me on Instagram at dlmalson.

Also here is the link for the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Facebook Page.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!


Dawn 





Comments

  1. Dawn, I adore this card hun! The paper combo, the depth of colouring, this is absolutely delish hun. Another gorgeous creation hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card with that cute little dog ! Love the papers you have used ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gina! I think the paper is adorable too!!!

      Delete
  3. It goes without saying I love the subject matter. Your coloring talent and design skills just keep getting better and better! What an adorable card. Brought me back to when Gracie, my 70 pound airedale terrier was 30 pounds and i could still give her a bath at home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment