Crafts Galore Challenge # 11 Anything Goes and DT Call.

Hello Everyone :)
 
I hope this post finds you well.  I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to post anything!  Well I'm here now and it's a new month with a new challenge from Crafts Galore Encore as well as a DT Call! We are looking for some new DT members to join us at the start of January 2015. You will need to create one project per month (usually using digi stamps provided by sponsors) and to comment on challenge entries. You are also expected to enter challenges with your projects and promote the challenge where ever possible.
We are a happy band of crafters living across the world, we don't "do", drama and we have lots of fun!
If you would like to join us please add DT next to name on your entry. We will contact a short list of people who will be invited to tell us a little bit about why they would like to join us x
 
Denyse 父 Coughlan's photo.
 
  This month's challenge is Anything Goes so for my DT project I decided to make these adorable Julie Nutting Paper Dolls.
 


 
I used Julie Nutting's 12 x 12 Stencil from Prima.  First I traced all the pieces on chipboard and cut them out.  I then went into my 6x6 paper pads and cut out their outfits and glued them to the chipboard.  The arms and legs move so I added brads.  I traced and cut out the flowers that hold their hands together.  To get that weathered look I wet the paper and scrunched them up in my hand.  The banner does not come with the stencils.  To make the banner I used a Spellbinder to cut out the pennants. To do that I folded old book paper in half and put the die on top and ran it through my Big Shot.  I then used my Sizzix letter dies to cut out the letters and then I glued them onto the pennants.  I thought they needed something else so I took some thin ribbon and added charms to give them each a necklace.  I also put lace on two of the outfits and fringe on the middle doll.  I really enjoyed making them!  I encourage you to get the stencil and give it a try!
 
The prize for the Crafts Galore Encore challenge this month is from Whoopsie Daisy Digis.
 
Isobel Hunter's photo.
 
She is giving two sheets of digis to the winner of this months challenge! 
 
That's it for me! 
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!
 
Dawn :)


Comments